EODC.Online is now shifted to DGFT portal
Trade Notice No. 24/2022-23 Dated the 12th January, 2023
Subject: EODC Online Monitoring System for Advance/EPCG Authorisations - reg
- Attention of all Regional Authorities of DGFT, Export Promotion Councils and Advance/ EPCG authorisation holders is invited towards Trade Notice No- 1/2018-19 dated 4.4.2018 wherein a system was designed for monitoring the progress of EODC applications of Advance/EPCG authorisations, which is accessed at http://eodc.online. All RAs were expected to input the data related to applications submitted by exporters.
- In this regard, it may be noted that after the implementation of the revamped DGFT IT systems, the redemption/EODC details in respect of Advance/ EPCG authorizations including IEC details, status of licence, redemption applied or approved, details of data transmission are accessible on DGFT website (https://dgft.gov.in) -3 Services -> Info for Customs Authorities.
- Additionally, it is noticed that in few cases of AA/EPCG, the EODC/closure is issued manually during earlier periods is incorrectly reflected in the online system. Therefore, the exporters are provided with an alternative wherein they can confirm the status of past authorisations on DGFT website. In case the authorisation is closed/redeemed, and the status is incorrectly reflected, the exporters are required to upload the copy of the closure/redemption letter against the said Authorisation, (https://dgft.gov.in) 4 Services 4 AA/DFIA/EPCG --> 'Manual EODC Update'. RA may verify the submitted requests and update the status of the said cases after verification from its records.
- Therefore, the instructions in respect to the usage of http://eodc.online are withdrawn with immediate effect.
- This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.