MoFPI is inviting applications (EOI) for Organic Products PLI scheme
Subject: Submission of proposals/EoI for availing incentives for "Organic Products" under Production Linked Incentives Scheme for Food Processing Industry(PLISFPI)-reg.
The Production Linked Incentive Scheme for Food Processing Industry (PLISFPI) is promoting 'Indian Organic Products" under Category II as per the scheme guidelines. In first phase of EoI, Ministry has approved 11 applicants. In order to promote Indian organic products and utilize the remaining budget allocated to Category-II of PLISFPI , fresh applications/ EoI is invited from the SMEs engaged in processing of Organic food products covered under the Appendix B of the guidelines. The scheme is being implemented by the Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI). The Scheme Guidelines were issued vide OM dated 02.05.2021.
2. Ministry of Food Processing Industries invites Applications for availing sales based incentives for organic products under the scheme from SME categories of Applicants:
SMEs : SMEs applicants having -
- Udyog Aadhar/Udyam Registration certificate;
- Minimum sale of Rs. 1 crore in FY2019-20 for each of the organic products proposed to be incentivised;
- NPOP scope certification from APEDA for organic products to be incentivised.
3. The interested entities should submit their proposals online as per the Scheme Guidelines dated 02.05.2021 for "Production Linked Incentives Scheme for Food Processing industry". The detailed guidelines of the scheme may be seen at "mofpi.nic.in." The proposals/ Eols, will only be received through online portal: https://plimofpi.ifciltd.com Last date for submission of application is 29.07.2022 upto 5:00 PM.
4. The Applicant shall make payment of non-refundable Application fee for online
Such fee is Rs 10,000 (Rupees ten thousands) for SME Applicants. The fee may be paid electronically through NEFT / RTGS to Account Number: 3000061891, IFSC Code: CBINO282169, Central Bank of India, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi The scanned copy or details of online payment shall be submitted with online proposal, failing which the proposal will not be considered.
5. For any further details, undersigned may be contacted.