APFPS - Integrated Food Parks
The primary objective of the Integrated Food Parks Scheme (IFP) is to provide modern infrastructure facilities for the food processing. It will include creation of storage and processing infrastructure near the farm, transportation, logistics. The expected outcome is increased realization to farmers, creation of high quality processing infrastructure, reduction in wastage, capacity building of producers and processors and creation of an efficient supply chain along with significant direct and indirect employment generation.
Pattern of Assistance
- The Scheme shall provide a capital grant at the rate of 50 % of the eligible project cost
- Maximum of Rs.20 cr. per project
Release of Grant
- First Installment – 20%
- Second Installment – 30%
- Third Installment – 30%
- Fourth Installment – 20%
Eligible Components of the Scheme The Scheme will have the following components:
- Core Infrastructural Facilities:
- Testing laboratory, dry warehouses, Silos, specialized storage facilities, cold storage including Controlled Atmosphere Chambers, pack house, Reefer vehicles etc.
- Common processing facilities like cleaning, grading, sorting, drying, boiling, packing, IQF, pulping, irradiation and packing facilities
- Factory Buildings
- Enabling Infrastructure: development of industrial plots, boundary wall, roads, drainage, water supply, electricity supply, effluent treatment plant, telecommunication lines, parking bay including traffic management system, weighbridges etc.
- Non-core Infrastructure: administrative buildings, training centre including equipment, trade and display centre, crèche, canteen, worker’s hostel, offices of service providers, labour rest and recreation facilities, marketing support system, etc.
- Project Implementation Expenses
Our Unique Services
- Preparation of Detailed Project Reports (DPR)
- Layout Drawings
- Facilitating various permissions required from various Govt. Departments
- Error free application processing for various subsidies and incentives
- Facilitating the arrangement of subsidies and incentives from Govt. Departments
- Advisory on Purchase of Machinery / Technology and Civil works