NABARD - Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme (DEDS)
This scheme was introduced by Dept. of Animal Husbandry and Dairying with the objective to generate self employment opportunities in dairy sector in the country. This scheme is being implemented through NABARD.
Pattern of Assistance The scheme provides assistance in the following form.
- Credit linked back ended Capital Subsidy:
- 25% of project cost for General Category Entrepreneurs
- 33.3% of project cost for SC /ST Category Entrepreneurs
Eligible Activities of the Scheme: The scheme supports
- Small dairy unit from 2 to 10 milch animals
- Rearing of heifers (upto 20 calves)
- Purchase of Milking Machines
- Milko testers & BMCs (upto 5000 litres capacity)
- Purchase of Milk Processing equipments for manufacture of indigenous milk products
- Transportation & Cold Storage facilities
- Private veterinary clinic
- Setting up of Milk Parlour for enhancement of milk production, Procurement, Cold chain and Transportation facilities, Processing and Marketing of milk & milk products.
For more details about the scheme please contact us. We can help you with
- Making error free applications to NABARD with accurate Detailed Project Reports, Technical Standards and Protocols.
- Reviewing Bank Appraisal Reports to check for any data inconsistencies
- Maintaining the progress of the project as per the recommendations DADF
- Assist you in the regular Joint Inspections and submission of follow-up documents to NABARD
- Represent your case before DADF for any difficulties faced in implementation of the