MoFPI schemes last date extended
Government of India
Ministry of Food Processing Industries
“Financial Assistance to set up Infrastructure Projects in Food Processing Sector”
Reference is invited to this Ministry’s Expression of Interest (EoI) dated 21.06.2022 inviting proposals under the following sub-schemes of “PRADHAN MANTRI KISAN SAMPADA YOJANA” for setting up of infrastructure projects in food processing sector; as per their respective scheme guidelines dated 08th June, 2022; with closing date for submission of proposals as 10th August, 2022; 17.00 hrs:
- Creation of Infrastructure for Agro Processing Clusters (APC)
- Creation/ Expansion of Food Processing & Preservation Capacities (CEFPPC)
- Integrated Cold Chain and Value Addition Infrastructure (Cold Chain)
- Setting up/ upgradation of Food Testing Laboratories (FTL)
- Operation Greens – Long Term Interventions (OG)
The closing date for submission of online proposals against the aforesaid EoI is hereby extended up to 17.00 hrs of 20th August 2022.
All other conditions of the EoI will remain unchanged.
The link https://www.sampada-mofpi.gov.in/ for submission of online application shall remain available till 17.00 hrs of 20th August 2022.